What I’m Doing Now
- I’m living in Door County, WI.
- I’m developing a mobile app to help restaurants manage their daily forms and tasks (QSRHarvest).
- I’m preparing to open a sub-shop franchise in a retail building that I purchased last year.
- I manage two listings on Airbnb in Door County, WI.
- I’m always reading daily, currently focused on minimalism, minimalist parenting, and Catholicism.
- Podcasts I’m listening to regularly:
- The Tom Woods Show
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- The Great Debates
- Catholic Stuff You Should Know
- Contra Krugman
Inspired by Derek Sivers, this is what I’m working on right now. I’ve never been a goals guy, but the purpose is to help me stay focussed on the things that are most important to me right now and share them with others.